A hardtail like no other. Designed to let you out-kick them on the climbs and out-rip them on the descents, this ultralight rocket is your ticket to the top of the podium. Built for today’s hardcore XC, F-Si Carbon is the fastest XC hardtail ever made.
- Frame: F-Si Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PF30A, 1.5 Si Head Tube
- 27.5" (S),
- 29" (M-X)
- Fork: Lefty 2.0, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote, Offset - 50mm (S), 55mm (M-X)
- Brakes: Magura MT-RACE w/ Storm SL Rotors, 180/160mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XT, 11-42, 11-speed
- Used bike, as good as new
How To Assemble Your Free Motion Road Bike
All prices are "pick-up prices".
If you are on-site: Free packaging and airport transfer included!
Shipping costs are depending on the model: 150,00€ - 300,00€ within the EU.
Prices outside the EU on request. All shipments are 100% insured.
Prices subject to error and changes.