Today's XC courses are way more intense, with serious tech sections and hairball features you're more likely to find in DH. These are the kind of courses that don't require a bike. They require a weapon. A weapon that's ultra-light and ultra-stiff as you'd expect - but designed with a lot more capability, for that extra X. We didn't just build the Scalpel-Si for XC. We Built it for XXC.
- Frame: Scalpel-Si BallisTec Carbon 100mm travel
- Fork: Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI, 2Spring, 100mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT Group
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000
- Travel: All Mountain Full suspension
- Used bike, as good as new
How To Assemble Your Free Motion Road Bike
All prices are "pick-up prices".
If you are on-site: Free packaging and airport transfer included! (within our main shop opening hours)
Shipping costs are depending on the model: 150,00€ - 300,00€ within the EU.
Prices outside the EU on request. All shipments are 100% insured.
Prices, specifications and features are subject to error and changes.