Today's XC courses are way more intense, with serious tech sections and hairball features you're more likely to find in DH. These are the kind of courses that don't require a bike. They require a weapon. A weapon that's ultra-light and ultra-stiff as you'd expect - but designed with a lot more capability, for that extra X. We didn't just build the Scalpel-Si for XC. We Built it for XXC.
XC racers and all-day riders looking for an edge when things get rough.
Kill on the ups and thrill on the downs with the class-dominating weight and stiffness, mountain goat traction and insanely confident handling of the world's best XC race machine. Welcome to XXC.
- Frame: Scalpel-Si BallisTec Carbon
- Fork: ALL-NEW Lefty Ocho 100mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL, 100mm
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX/NX Eagle 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL hydro disc, 180/160mm Centerline Rotors
- Travel: All Mountain Full suspension 100mm
How To Assemble Your Free Motion Road Bike
All prices are "pick-up prices".
If you are on-site: Free packaging and airport transfer included!
Shipping costs are depending on the model: 150,00€ - 300,00€ within the EU.
Prices outside the EU on request. All shipments are 100% insured.
Prices subject to error and changes.