2020 Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 - grey
Couldn't load pickup availability
Mountain biking has come a long way since the Stumpjumper first debuted in 1981,
The Stumpjumper FSR Comp Alloy 29 with 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle may be the most radical designed alloy bike ever made. With new tube shapes and an asymmetrical design, it is going to exceed allof your expectations of how a trail bike should ride.
- Frame: Alloy M5 29 Trail Geometry, 140mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, 150mm
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Travel: All Mountain Full suspension 150mm
- Used bike
We guarantee our bikes have been serviced to the highest standards, ensuring they look and feel new.
We can ship your bike to any country in the EU, or you can collect it from one of our shops.
All our bikes are covered by the original manufacturer.
Contact with us for a tailored financing solution.