Specialized electric bike Turbo Vado, features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with a Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range.
The custom 460 Wh battery is fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- Frame: Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery
- Fork: SR SunTour MOBIE30
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- Brakes: Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc
- Engine: Specialized 1.2 E,
- Autonomy: up to 85km
- Battery: 460Wh
How To Assemble Your Free Motion Road Bike
All prices are "pick-up prices".
If you are on-site: Free packaging and airport transfer included! (within our main shop opening hours)
Shipping costs are depending on the model: 150,00€ - 300,00€ within the EU.
Prices outside the EU on request. All shipments are 100% insured.
If your country/location does not appear, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices, specifications and features are subject to error and changes.